iPerformance Consultants offers exceptional presentations from the best expert speakers in the field of performance psychology. Our experts have spoken at conferences and workshops around the world and have published several research papers and book chapters. We’re not ivory tower academics: we’re experienced professionals. Our experts are talented, engaging speakers who enjoy teaching groups to excel, so please contact us to find out who would be the best fit for your organization.
- Developing an Olympic Mindset: What can Normal People Learn from the Olympics?
- The Performing Brain™: Thriving Under Pressure
- Parenting Elite Performers to Excellence: Performance Psychology for Parents
- Becoming a Rehab Master: Maximize Your Return to Sport After Injury
- Sport and Performance Psychology: What’s in it for Academic Talent Development?
Recent Blog Posts
When personally talking to sport medicine professionals, specifically physical therapists and personal trainers, it is very prevalent that they believe athletes undergo psychological distress during injury. These professionals report knowing that the issue is there and try their best [...]
Injury on the field of play is usually from poor problem solving, a lack of ability to learn physical or mental skills to their full extent, the failure to attend to appropriate cues, lack of communication with [...]
Sports Pressure 'When walking towards the Olympic track arena, it truly feels like you are walking into the gallows. ' This was noted by a recent professor of mine when talking about a previous client. [...]